Car and Train Photos
Over the years, I've taken photos of car shows, car collections, auto museums and railroad museums. Here are links to various photo collections:
• Dr. George Car Show (Indian Wells, CA) 2014, 2 pages
• Motoring Thru Time (Phoenix, AZ) 2013, 2 pages
• Martin Auto Museum (Phoenix, AZ) 2013
• Hall Of Flame (Phoenix, AZ) 2013
• LeMay: America's Car Museum (Tacoma, WA) 2012, 3 pages
• Monterey Week (Monterey, CA) 2012
• Western Antique Aeroplane & Automobile Museum (Hood River, OR) 2012, 3 pages
• Dr. George Car Show (Indian Wells, CA) 2012, 2 pages
• The Allure of the Automobile (Portland, OR) 2011, 4 pages
Other Pages Of Interest
copyright 2011-21 - Joseph M. Sherlock - All applicable rights reserved
The facts presented on this website are based on my best guesses and my substantially faulty geezer memory. The opinions expressed herein are strictly those of the author and are protected by the U.S. Constitution. Probably.
Spelling, punctuation and syntax errors are cheerfully repaired when I find them; grudgingly fixed when you do.
If I have slandered any brands of automobiles, either expressly or inadvertently, they're most likely crap cars and deserve it. Automobile manufacturers should be aware that they always have the option of trying to change my mind by providing me with vehicles to test drive.
If I have slandered any people or corporations, either expressly or inadvertently, they should buy me strong drinks (and an expensive meal) and try to prove to me that they're not the jerks I've portrayed them to be. If you're buying, I'm willing to listen.
Don't be shy - try a bribe. It might help.